networking guide

Hi is there a simple networking guide out there?
I need to network 2 PC`s one XP and one ME, connected via network cards.

Can anyone give me step by step instructions or point me to the right site?

Thanks

Malke

c_bcan wrote:

> Hi is there a simple networking guide out there?
> I need to network 2 PC`s one XP and one ME, connected via network
> cards.
>
> Can anyone give me step by step instructions or point me to the right
> site?
>
> Thanks

Here are a few good starting points:

http://www.wown.info/
http://www.howtonetworking.com/default.htm

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

Feel free to visit my page on P2P troubleshooting. Although it mostly deals
with networking 2K/XP systems, you might find something useful there.

http://65.24.134.81/KipSolutions/P2PNetworks/TroubleshootingP2P.htm

WmP
MS-MVP Networking

"c_bcan" wrote:

> Hi is there a simple networking guide out there?
> I need to network 2 PC`s one XP and one ME, connected via network cards.
>
> Can anyone give me step by step instructions or point me to the right site?
>
> Thanks

thanks for the posts

"Fatal_Exception" <FatalException@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C0EDF4D7-01B7-4A9F-AE83-7FE18DE3B881@microsoft.com...