Logging Error

Myself Having NT Domian on my network, from the last few
days myself faceing problem that my few workstation takes
too much time in logging others working properly & network
speed also have been slow.i have canged network
cable,swtich & lan card too of my server but problem still
remail . i have cheaked on other server these system
logging properly without any dealy.plz reply me with gr8
solution.

NT or W2k or higher domain environment? WINS or DNS running?