Netdom.exe

I have encountered an issue with my NT server PDC and
several workstations not authenticating and not being
granted access to the domain. I hve followed the advice on
several posts in this topic but have hit a bit of a wall.

I do not have the original Resource Kit (I am a Windows
Admin taking over where the previous admin left no
documentation nor had all of the servers updated ). It
would appear Netdom.EXE would allow me to remedy my
situation but I am unable to find it on any microsoft or
other web site. Can anyone help me locate the old NT4
Resource Kit or the Netdom file(s) needed to reset the
security channel?

I did download the Resource Kit Suppliment that provided
NLTest but I am concerned that it will reset every
system's SC and cause further havoc.

Thanks in advance,

Frank G.

Hi Frank,
Do a search in the MS KB for netdom and you'll see an MS KB
article similar to: Netdom 1.7 reports access denied.. There you'll
find the ftp site for netdom 1.8.
support.microsoft.com

"Frank G." <fgonzales@emcorgroup.com> wrote in message news:
> I have encountered an issue with my NT server PDC and
> several workstations not authenticating and not being
> granted access to the domain. I hve followed the advice on
> several posts in this topic but have hit a bit of a wall.
>
> I do not have the original Resource Kit (I am a Windows
> Admin taking over where the previous admin left no
> documentation nor had all of the servers updated ). It
> would appear Netdom.EXE would allow me to remedy my
> situation but I am unable to find it on any microsoft or
> other web site. Can anyone help me locate the old NT4
> Resource Kit or the Netdom file(s) needed to reset the
> security channel?
>
> I did download the Resource Kit Suppliment that provided
> NLTest but I am concerned that it will reset every
> system's SC and cause further havoc.

I am having similiar problems and I tried to follow the
link but it would let me access the FTP site....

Just downloaded it from the ftp site.