Vitual Camera

Hi everyone

I am thinking about buying PMDG package aircraft and it meationed that IF i
have virtual camera i can use some of the other features. The problem is i
do not have virtual camera and for me to buy this package i would like to
know the following if someone can please help.
Is vitual camera a added software which i need to purchase or can i download
a frree copy of this software.

Thanks hope someone can please help me out and tell me a little about
virtual camera

read the post named "different post" I think that is the same question that
you are asking

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:03:08 +1100, Cameron wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I am thinking about buying PMDG package aircraft and it meationed that IF i
> have virtual camera i can use some of the other features. The problem is i
> do not have virtual camera and for me to buy this package i would like to
> know the following if someone can please help.
> Is vitual camera a added software which i need to purchase or can i download
> a frree copy of this software.
>
> Thanks hope someone can please help me out and tell me a little about
> virtual camera

Well like Trent said...you don't actually need it.
But if you want to have a look around the cabin and such, do close-up
checks of the exterior and enhance the Virtual Cockpit, there's a free
camera utility available on www.flight1.com called F1View.

Bookmark that site for later or have a look now. You can find it in the
Free File Library.

--

Marcel
(When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the

you don't NEED virtual/active camera to use PMDG... The only use for it is
the silly little things like sitting in passenger seats instead of inside
the cockpit, looking at the toilet, and things like that.

the active/virtual camera is a payware addon (which used to be free in
FS2002), which I don't have. I'd rather get buisy inside the cockpit than
walk around in the Pax Cabin.

"Cameron" <cameronpeters@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi everyone
>
> I am thinking about buying PMDG package aircraft and it meationed that IF
> i have virtual camera i can use some of the other features. The problem is
> i do not have virtual camera and for me to buy this package i would like
> to know the following if someone can please help.
> Is vitual camera a added software which i need to purchase or can i
> download a frree copy of this software.
>
> Thanks hope someone can please help me out and tell me a little about
> virtual camera

What you need is called Active camera and is now alot beter than the
freeware camera that is available. There is an update for FS9.1 that also
need to be downloaded.
since I purchased mine I would put it into the group of programs called
"essential" In virtual mode the head latencey is awesome and it now has a
approach mode and a flyby mode. There is a mode where you can walk (or run)
around the aircraft so you can even bend or stoop to do a thourough
pre-flight inspection. The reason why its so good with the PMDG aircraft is
because they have an internal cabin and with this program you can walk
through the entire length of the aircraft - even into the loo !

No, I am not being paid by the program people that make it. I just bought it
and highly reccommend it.

Go get it. There is a demo that works within certain geographical bounderies
and I think it doesnt have all of the features but you will not look back
believe me.