synchronize two domain controller

Hi all,

I have two domain controller with different sites. I want to login different
domain with same login ID and password on different sites. What can I do? is
it replicate to the other one? How to configure it? Please help me! Thanks.

Regards,
Andy

Duplicate accounts (same usernames and passwords) or a trust
relationship where the credentials are passed back to the trusted
domain for authentication.

"Andy Woo" <anwoo@verde.com> wrote in message news:
> Hi all,
>
> I have two domain controller with different sites. I want to login
different
> domain with same login ID and password on different sites. What can I do?
is
> it replicate to the other one? How to configure it? Please help me!
Thanks.

> Regards,
> Andy

Could you describe how to trust relationship between two domain controller
on windows 2003 server? As I can't add the other domain on windows 2003
server. Actually, it is not disappear on my list. Thanks.

"Michael Giorgio - MVP" <michael.giorgio@Nospam.mayerson.com> wrote in
message news:unwsFDDOEHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Duplicate accounts (same usernames and passwords) or a trust
> relationship where the credentials are passed back to the trusted
> domain for authentication.
>
> "Andy Woo" <anwoo@verde.com> wrote in message news:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have two domain controller with different sites. I want to login
> different
> > domain with same login ID and password on different sites. What can I
do?
> is
> > it replicate to the other one? How to configure it? Please help me!
> Thanks.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andy

Open the AD domains and trusts mmc and right click on
the domain and left click on properties. Now left click on
trusts and left click on new trusts.