Migrating to Active Directory

Currently have Windows NT domain with an aging server. We baught a new
server with Server 2003 and want to migrate the domain over. Is there an
easy way to move all the user names, group memberships, shares, and
permitions to the new server.

I heard the easiest way was to do an in place upgrade..
so install your new system as an WINNT4.0 box as BDC on
your domain..

Then install 2003 over the top...

Can not do that because of the promice s150 TX2 serial ata raid controler.
tryed adding the device at setup and it told me that there were invalid
files refrenced.