motherboard or graphics card

No.

--
DaveW

In article <WaqdnTt-mPtkrRjfRVn-2Q@comcast.com>, DaveW says...
> No.

Wrong.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.

In article <d634je$ese$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>,
Squibbly2 says...
> is there a tester software for these things

Yes but it ain't cheap.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.

On Fri, 13 May 2005 21:01:34 +0000 (UTC) If I have seen farther it is
because I have stood on the shoulder of giants "Squibbly2"
<antispam@account.com> wrote :

>is there a tester software for these things

Fresh Diagnose,
http://www.freshdevices.com/freshdiag.html

HTH :)

--