Phisherman

Anyone have comments about the Antec TX1088AMG case? I'm wondering
about the noise. It has several fan mounts, and I realize as these
are filled there will be less quiet. I wish the front door hinge was
reversable to open right or left.

"Phisherman" <nobody@noone.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have comments about the Antec TX1088AMG case? I'm wondering
> about the noise. It has several fan mounts, and I realize as these
> are filled there will be less quiet. I wish the front door hinge was
> reversable to open right or left.
There's low noise fans available - e.g., Vantec Stealth, Thermaltake, Nexus.
Even with two of them, they'll probably make less noise than the fan on the
video card or the CPU fan.