At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I am
asking some assist to check this site.
Thanks fot the cooperation.
Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:
> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and
> I am asking some assist to check this site.
> Thanks fot the cooperation.
> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

No problem this end Wim

--
Quilly
Website

Thanks for the reply. The following error message is on my screen and I
can't find the solution.
HTTP-fout 500 - Interne serverfout
Internet Explorer
"Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I am
> asking some assist to check this site.
> Thanks fot the cooperation.
> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

Works fine here. You are getting a generic HTTP 500 error from the server, it appears to me.
http://www.idautomation.com/kb/http500error3.html
Contact mailto:jonf@wwchosting.net

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:16:49 GMT, Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. The following error message is on my screen and I
> can't find the solution.
> HTTP-fout 500 - Interne serverfout
> Internet Explorer

Have you tried the site after Quilljar tried it, or just that once?

I sometimes get the same message and then say an hour or so later it works
again.

--

Marcel
(There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

Yes I have tryed. No connection.

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:16:49 GMT, Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the reply. The following error message is on my screen and I
>> can't find the solution.
>> HTTP-fout 500 - Interne serverfout
>> Internet Explorer
>
> Have you tried the site after Quilljar tried it, or just that once?
>
> I sometimes get the same message and then say an hour or so later it works
> again.
>
> --
>
> Marcel
> (There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

Can you access any websites. If you cant access anything it could be your
ISP's HTTP servers are down

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
"Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I am
> asking some assist to check this site.
> Thanks fot the cooperation.
> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:15:29 +0000, Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:

> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I am
> asking some assist to check this site.
> Thanks fot the cooperation.
> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

Hi Wim.
It looks like the site has been hacked again or Jon is doing some serious
work to fix the damage from the last hacker. Here's hoping it's back up
again soon.
Jafar (LA1893 - WIII HM)

--
Jafar Calley
Livewire. The World's biggest VA.

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:11:30 +0000, Quilljar wrote:

> No problem this end Wim

Thanks for trying Quilljar.
The front page seems to be working, but if you click the preview button
(to sign in as a guest) or sign in with your pilot ID, you will probably
get a cgi error.

--
Jafar Calley
Livewire. The World's biggest VA.
http://www.flightbase2000.com
See Mars and Saturn in colour at
http://fatcat.homelinux.org

I can access any website but LiveWire.
I think (now) it's LiveWire who has a problem. Thanks everybody. (Where was
I without you?)

"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> Can you access any websites. If you cant access anything it could be your
> ISP's HTTP servers are down
>
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
> --
> "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
>> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I
>> am asking some assist to check this site.
>> Thanks fot the cooperation.
>> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

rayrat

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2005

The problem is Livewire. I have been unable to log in since early
yesterday afternoon. I still can't right now.

Ray

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:05:56 GMT, "Wim Dijkgraaf"
<wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote:

>I can access any website but LiveWire.
>I think (now) it's LiveWire who has a problem. Thanks everybody. (Where was
>I without you?)
>
>"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> Can you access any websites. If you cant access anything it could be your
>> ISP's HTTP servers are down
>>
>> --
>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
>> --
>> "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
>>> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I
>>> am asking some assist to check this site.
>>> Thanks fot the cooperation.
>>> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

I hope he can fix the problem because I have some money to claim :<))

"Jafar" <die@spammer.com> schreef in bericht
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:15:29 +0000, Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:
>
>> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I
>> am
>> asking some assist to check this site.
>> Thanks fot the cooperation.
>> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)
>
> Hi Wim.
> It looks like the site has been hacked again or Jon is doing some serious
> work to fix the damage from the last hacker. Here's hoping it's back up
> again soon.
> Jafar (LA1893 - WIII HM)
>
> --
> Jafar Calley
> Livewire. The World's biggest VA.
> http://www.flightbase2000.com
> See Mars and Saturn in colour at
> http://fatcat.homelinux.org

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:07:26 +0000, Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:

> I hope he can fix the problem because I have some money to claim :<))

I hope that pirep you want to file is for one of the Jakarta promo flights
I worked very hard to put together. ;)
Try the 7 hour flight to OMAA. It's worth $10,000 in pilot pay and will
go towards higher promo pay for the upcoming Livewire Express Mini Asian
Tour! :D

--
Jafar Calley
Livewire. The World's biggest VA.
http://www.flightbase2000.com
See Mars and Saturn in colour at
http://fatcat.homelinux.org

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jafar wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:07:26 +0000, Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:
>

>>I hope he can fix the problem because I have some money to claim :<))
>

> I hope that pirep you want to file is for one of the Jakarta promo flights
> I worked very hard to put together. ;)
> Try the 7 hour flight to OMAA. It's worth $10,000 in pilot pay and will
> go towards higher promo pay for the upcoming Livewire Express Mini Asian
> Tour! :D

7 hours..... I just did the South African promo and that seemed a long
flight. I don't know what I'd do with a 7 hour flight. :)

And I can't get past the opening screen either.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bogeyman

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2004

Bij mij doet ie het ook niet

"Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> At from this morning I am not able to open www.flightbase2000.com and I am
> asking some assist to check this site.
> Thanks fot the cooperation.
> Wim Dijkgraaf (L-2675)

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:06:06 +0000, boB wrote:

> 7 hours..... I just did the South African promo and that seemed a long
> flight. I don't know what I'd do with a 7 hour flight. :)
>
> And I can't get past the opening screen either.

I was going to try the SA promo too until my monitor blew up which has
left me on the ground until I get a new one.
7 hours isn't too bad really. I had to leave the flight deck during the
flight a few times to help in the Galley (or wash the dishes for the wife)
and I was able to enjoy a couple of inflight movies while keeping an ear
out for atc instructions and to check my progress along the way.