Backup Domain (urgnet)

I have one PDC name server and BDC name backupserver, my PDC crashed , my
bdc is giving authenticaiton to my clinets/user, now I want to install PDC
again, what is the right procedure to accomplish this task

You must promote (PDC) the actual BDC Server , then install NT 4.0 like
BDC for your domain and promoted after PDC again.

Cristian Zaharescu
MCP & MCSA Win2k