Can I choose d/l folder for updates?

I am always reformatting, and dont want to keep downloading the updates. Can
i d/l them to a folder on an other partition and install them from there?
please email me ducattee@yahoo.com.au

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Yes, you can. Go to Windows catalog and take the "network install" download
of the update. You can save them to a folder and burn to CD if you wish.

LOL, JAX

"ducatigirl" <ducatigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am always reformatting, and dont want to keep downloading the updates.
Can
> i d/l them to a folder on an other partition and install them from there?
> please email me ducattee@yahoo.com.au

TRENDING THREADS