User lock out problem

We have a user who's NT domain user account gets locked
out everytime she tries to access a network resource from
a Win XP Pro computer. She can logon and access network
resources from any Win NT 4 computer. All other users can
logon and use networkresources from either a NT4 or XP pro
comtuer. What would cause her to get locked out when
using a XP Pro comuter? I do not want to delete her NT
domain user account.

Perhaps her secure channel communication is being
encrypted by default on the XP pro machine? Check
the local security policy.

"In need of help" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a user who's NT domain user account gets locked
> out everytime she tries to access a network resource from
> a Win XP Pro computer. She can logon and access network
> resources from any Win NT 4 computer. All other users can
> logon and use networkresources from either a NT4 or XP pro
> comtuer. What would cause her to get locked out when
> using a XP Pro comuter? I do not want to delete her NT
> domain user account.

In news:1070a01c43f84$8d8e4240$a401280a@phx.gbl,
In need of help <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> We have a user who's NT domain user account gets locked
> out everytime she tries to access a network resource from
> a Win XP Pro computer. She can logon and access network
> resources from any Win NT 4 computer. All other users can
> logon and use networkresources from either a NT4 or XP pro
> comtuer. What would cause her to get locked out when
> using a XP Pro comuter? I do not want to delete her NT
> domain user account.

Is it possible that she is logging on to her workstation with a local
account with the same username and the password in that account does not
match her domain account.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]