Lian Li PC-75 case mods. Should I nor not.?

Hello, I'm planning to purchase a Lian Li PC-75 tower case for my new
system that I'm planning to build. I will include the following.

1. MSI K8N Neo4-SLI motherboard
2. AMD Athon 64 3500+ cup (Winchester core)
3. Corsair XPERT TWINXP 1024 3200XL DDR 400 1Gig
4. 2x Chaintech SE6600 Geforce 6600 GT PCIe video cards
5. Silverstone Zeus ST65ZF 650 w PSU
6 2x Western Digital 74D Raptor 74 Gig HDD (Raid 0)
7. Western Digial caviar 74 gigabyte 7200 rpm data backup HDD
8. Plextor PX-716A DVD Writer

I need to know about whether or not I should get certain modifications such
as a blowhole for a 120mm fan in the top of the case. and also whether or
not it would be advisable to get a cutout for a UV fan in the clear acrylic
side panel. Of course I'm concerned about heat build-up inside the case
running a SLI game rig but I've heard that aluminum cases such as the Lian
li PC-75 are good heat dissipaters by themselves so please give me your
input regarding this matter. Your prompt replies will be appreciated.

Thank You

JohnS

I tested 2 cases ... both Antec ... both were the
SLK1650, except one had the side panel port ( no
fan ) and one did not. I simply tested the same case
with the side port, and without. With the side port
directly over the cpu fan, the idle temp of the cpu
was 38 degrees C. Without the side port, the idle
temp was about 48 C, but climbed quickly to about
57 C . The Antec 1650 is a light aluminum case,
and over all is about the best case I have ever worked
with. That side port is the reason why.

johns

Phisherman

A TAC case will be good, one with a CPU and video vent holes. Most
importantly get a quality PS.