ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I have a Sony pc that keeps reverting the services back to disabled. I can
change them all to the proper settings and when I reboot a couple of times
they are disabled again. It is also removing the check in boot process of
system ini and win.ini. Any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks, Ray

Grendel

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2002

"Ray" <n8woz@excite.com> wrote in message
>I have a Sony pc that keeps reverting the services back to disabled. I can
> change them all to the proper settings and when I reboot a couple of times
> they are disabled again. It is also removing the check in boot process of
> system ini and win.ini. Any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks, Ray

Have you tried msconfig?

If not, press Start->Run, then type msconfig and press OK. You will get a
screen where you can select different options on startup for various items.

"Ray" <n8woz@excite.com> wrote:

> I have a Sony pc that keeps reverting the services back to
> disabled. I can change them all to the proper settings and when
> I reboot a couple of times they are disabled again. It is also
> removing the check in boot process of system ini and win.ini.
> Any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks, Ray

What services are you talking about?

Apparently you have a software problem, maybe better solved in a
software group.

Good luck.