Opinions of Corsair XMS XPERT memory

Hello all. I'm building a SLI gaming computer and I'm thinking of purchasing
1 gigabyte of Corsair XMS Xpert TwinX3200LL.with the motherboard I'll be
using which will be the MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum/SLI. I was impressed with the
specs which included low latency, overclocking capability and most of all
the LED programmable display with I think will look too cool in the case
that I will be using which will be a Lian Li PC-V1000-BOW (Bolt On window)
but I'm most concerned with the quality and the overclocking capability. I
would like to know what others who are using this type of memory think of
it. How efficient is it?. Does it make your system run better, faster ? what
do you think of the LED display. Please give me your input. Your prompt
replies will be appreciated.

Thank You

"Nospam" <Nospam@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Hello all. I'm building a SLI gaming computer and I'm thinking of
> purchasing 1 gigabyte of Corsair XMS Xpert TwinX3200LL.with the
> motherboard I'll be using which will be the MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum/SLI. I
> was impressed with the specs which included low latency, overclocking
> capability and most of all the LED programmable display with I think will
> look too cool in the case that I will be using which will be a Lian Li
> PC-V1000-BOW (Bolt On window) but I'm most concerned with the quality and
> the overclocking capability. I would like to know what others who are
> using this type of memory think of it. How efficient is it?. Does it make
> your system run better, faster ? what do you think of the LED display.
> Please give me your input. Your prompt replies will be appreciated.
>
> Thank You

I bought TWINX1024-3200C2PT. They have LATS of 2-3-3-6.
I felt that lower LATS would not be noticable to *me*. So far, I'm very
happy.
Not one issue or glitch.

As far as the LED's. I couldn't care less. I look at my monitor, not the box
on the floor under my desk. Sounds as exciting as watching
a hard drive LED during defraging.

What's LATS?

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> What's LATS?

I'm a Pollock and can't spell "latency" :)

PS, the reason we have ski on the end of our last names is -
toboggan is too HARD to spell!