  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 26, 2004 1:19:36 PM

I hope this is the right place to post this.....if not
let me know.

Is it possible to demote a BDC? I have a BDC that I want
to demote and remove from the domain. I don't see an
option to demote it in Server Manager.

More about : domain controller

Anonymous
May 26, 2004 4:21:43 PM

Not to member server without reinstallation or the use of a third
party alternative.

!