Domain Controller

I hope this is the right place to post this.....if not
let me know.

Is it possible to demote a BDC? I have a BDC that I want
to demote and remove from the domain. I don't see an
option to demote it in Server Manager.
1 answer Last reply
More about domain controller

    Not to member server without reinstallation or the use of a third
    party alternative.

    "Kazuya Mishima" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I hope this is the right place to post this.....if not
    > let me know.
    >
    > Is it possible to demote a BDC? I have a BDC that I want
    > to demote and remove from the domain. I don't see an
    > option to demote it in Server Manager.

Domain Domain Controller Microsoft Windows