How to find correct hs/fan combo for CPU?

Is there a website that will let me plug some system info and spit out
which hs/fan combos would work, similar to the way the memory sellers site
do?

Or am I mistaken and the hs/fan combos have a wider application than I am
aware of? For example will a P3 hs/fan fit any P3 regardless if it is a
slot 1 or socket 370 or whatever?

Thanks for any info

On Fri, 20 May 2005 07:39:14 -0700 If I have seen farther it is
because I have stood on the shoulder of giants Jerry Turba
<jturba@yahoo.com> wrote :

>Is there a website that will let me plug some system info and spit out
>which hs/fan combos would work, similar to the way the memory sellers site
>do?
>
>Or am I mistaken and the hs/fan combos have a wider application than I am
>aware of? For example will a P3 hs/fan fit any P3 regardless if it is a
>slot 1 or socket 370 or whatever?
>
>Thanks for any info

Many retailers have info in the specs of their HSF combos to help.
CCL are a good resource even if you are not in the UK
http://www.cclonline.com/
then you can research the same brand elsewhere if required.
HTH :)

--
Free Windows/PC help,
remove obvious to reply