How to find correct hs/fan combo for CPU?

Is there a website that will let me plug some system info and spit out
which hs/fan combos would work, similar to the way the memory sellers site
do?

Or am I mistaken and the hs/fan combos have a wider application than I am
aware of? For example will a P3 hs/fan fit any P3 regardless if it is a
slot 1 or socket 370 or whatever?

Thanks for any info
1 answer Last reply
More about find correct combo

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 07:39:14 -0700 If I have seen farther it is
    because I have stood on the shoulder of giants Jerry Turba
    <jturba@yahoo.com> wrote :

    >Is there a website that will let me plug some system info and spit out
    >which hs/fan combos would work, similar to the way the memory sellers site
    >do?
    >
    >Or am I mistaken and the hs/fan combos have a wider application than I am
    >aware of? For example will a P3 hs/fan fit any P3 regardless if it is a
    >slot 1 or socket 370 or whatever?
    >
    >Thanks for any info

    Many retailers have info in the specs of their HSF combos to help.
    CCL are a good resource even if you are not in the UK
    http://www.cclonline.com/
    then you can research the same brand elsewhere if required.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    remove obvious to reply