Login script?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

We will have a user from outside the company coming in that only needs
access to one share on the network. We need to keep him off all other shares
and machines if possible.

We have a lot of shares.

Is a login script the simplest way to do this, and what would it say?

mm

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

Please, tell me more information. What do you want know? Do you need hide
other shares for the users?
Marcelo Grafulha