Sharing DSL connection in a small office

We have a DSL connection that we want to share in the
office. We have a Windows NT 4.0 Server that is the domain
controller. So we bought a router to do DHCP and NAT. The
setup looks something like this.

DSL modem -> router -> switch -> computers and server

We have 5 ip address so we assign 1 to the router and 1 to
the server. It was working fine but then the router died
so we took it off and put everyone on static ip address.
Now we got a new router and I can't figure out how to set
it back to the way it was before.

Right now all the computer are back on DHCP and can access
the internet but it can't see the server and the server is
on a static ip address and can't access the internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Open a dos prompt on the clients which can access
the internet and run ipconfig /all then verify the server
is getting an address on the same subnet and the default
gateway on the server is pointing towards the tcp/ip address
of the router.