Yo Peter, beta testers screen shots of the Bo

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 2:29:02 AM

Dallas <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

> http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=100...
>
> In beta... must be gold soon.

Wow, thanks D! Those are some great shots. I can only imagine that it
flies as good as it looks.

If you catch its release before I do, please be sure to post the news here.

--
Peter

February 21, 2005 6:44:35 AM

"pr"
> Wow, thanks D! Those are some great shots. I can only imagine that it
> flies as good as it looks.

I wasn't planning on buying it, I have a bunch of fine aircraft... but that
looks irresistible. We'll eagerly await your review.... :-)

Dallas
February 21, 2005 10:31:08 PM

"Bill Leaming"
> > In beta... must be gold soon.
> Very soon...

Poor Peter... I'll bet he can't sleep at night in anticipation... :-)

Dallas
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:54:45 AM

Dallas <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

> Poor Peter... I'll bet he can't sleep at night in anticipation... :-)

Hmmm... the not sleeping part is actually due to something else: Today we
experienced the birth of our third son. :)

He won't be home until Wednesday, so I suppose that is technically when the
"not sleeping" part sets in.

--
Peter

February 22, 2005 7:42:14 AM

Congratulations Peter!

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"pr" <nope@nospam.com> wrote in message news:fabuldrmrs3x.dlg@ID-259643.user.individual.net...
> Dallas <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:
>
>> Poor Peter... I'll bet he can't sleep at night in anticipation... :-)
>
> Hmmm... the not sleeping part is actually due to something else: Today we
> experienced the birth of our third son. :)
>
> He won't be home until Wednesday, so I suppose that is technically when the
> "not sleeping" part sets in.
>

> --
> Peter

February 22, 2005 8:06:00 AM

"pr"
> He won't be home until Wednesday, so I suppose that is technically when
the
> "not sleeping" part sets in.

Congratulazioni!!!
Here's a big virtual cigar.

Dallas
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 8:16:21 AM

Hi Bill,

I bet you don't know definitively when??? :-))

Regards,
John Ward
"Bill Leaming" <n4gix@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:29:01 GMT, Dallas wrote:
>
> > http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=100...
> >
> > In beta... must be gold soon.
>
> Very soon...
February 22, 2005 3:28:36 PM

WTG Dad! And happy birthday to mom...I'm sure she's glad the 9mos. are
over :)

Damian
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 3:49:55 PM

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:16:21 +1000, John Ward wrote:

> I bet you don't know definitively when??? :-))

Two weeks. It's on flightsim.com's front page... ;)

Bill
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 3:08:44 PM

Rats!!

John
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:16:21 +1000, John Ward wrote:
>
> > I bet you don't know definitively when??? :-))
>
> Two weeks. It's on flightsim.com's front page... ;)
>
> Bill
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 3:12:39 PM

Hi pr,

Congratulations, mate, and to Mrs pr as well.

Maybe we'll see the little fella posting here one day under the moniker
prjnr? :-)

Going to take any snaps of him in the Bonanza cockpit?

Regards,
John Ward
"pr" <nope@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Dallas <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:
>
> > Poor Peter... I'll bet he can't sleep at night in anticipation... :-)
>
> Hmmm... the not sleeping part is actually due to something else: Today we
> experienced the birth of our third son. :)
>
> He won't be home until Wednesday, so I suppose that is technically when
the
> "not sleeping" part sets in.
>

> --
> Peter

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:08:04 PM

DB <shyturttle@nospamaol.com> wrote:

> And happy birthday to mom...I'm sure she's glad the 9mos. are
> over :)

Thanks, DB. She sure is!

--
Peter

February 24, 2005 1:10:19 PM

John Ward <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Maybe we'll see the little fella posting here one day under the moniker
> prjnr? :-)

LOL!

> Going to take any snaps of him in the Bonanza cockpit?

Someday. For the time being, I am going to have to install the fifth and
sixth seats in the cargo area, get a new weight and balance figure to
accommodate the weight of the seats, and stick a child way back if I want
to fly the entire family.

Thanks for the good words, JW.

--
Peter

February 24, 2005 11:54:14 PM

"pr"
> boB, Carl, and Dallas, thank you for the good words!

Wow, I didn't expect to see you back here for at least 2 months... or did
you hire a nanny? :-)

Dallas
!