Similar Problem with BDC

I have a similar issue, with a twist.

We just changed the IP address of the BDC on a remote subnet, and now it
cannot locate the PDC. The WINS server is on the same subnet as the PDC, but
has not changed. Local users on the BDC subnet can logon, get DHCP addresss
and even access resources on the PDC subnet - but for some reason, server
manager cannot find the PDC. Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Can you map to a share on the PDC from the BDC first
by tcp/ip address and then by name? If either fails what
is the exact error?