Demote a NT PDC

It's been so long since I wourked with NT. We run a windows 2000 domain in
mixed mode. I have 1 NT PDC which I would like to demote to a BDC and to a
memebr server, does anyone know how I can do this or at least demote to a
BDC

wayne

You do not demote a NT 4.0 PDC, you promote a NT 4.0 BDC to PDC and the
existing PDC is demoted.
The only MS supported way to create a member server out of a BDC is to
reinstall.

Then there is Upromote which claims to be able to work wonders changing
computer roles.

Search google for it.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE