NT4 Trusts

I have an NT4 domain Trusting a W2K domain (one way
trust). The Trust has been established but when I go to
add Local Groups from the W2k domain to the Global Groups
on my domain, I get access denied. I tried a net use to
the W2k server successfully and tried to access the groups
again. This time it worked. On logging out of my server
and then logging in again, I get the same problem until I
do the net use. Has anybody any ideas why this is
happening?

Issues with Global Groups, Local Groups, and Trusts
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;199162&Product=nts40