Toms Hardware getting slower by the minute?

shabodah

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Yeah guys. Is it just me, or is this site getting slower everyday for the last week? I've had it time out on me quite a few times lately, never before. Servers need an upgrade?

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
Yeah guys. Is it just me, or is this site getting slower everyday for the last week? I've had it time out on me quite a few times lately, never before. Servers need an upgrade?

I agree - seems for me it's, principally, during the day - seems to get better at night. I don't have an answer. Perhaps Fredi or Steve_Sa know.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
Today, it taking close to 15+ seconds for anything to execute: A thread to open, a post to display, etc - it's becoming impossible to use. Takes way too much of my time to simply send a PM, or post a reply - can't this get fixed?

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
The above post took well over 70 seconds from submit to display - this is intollerable. It's the only website I visit where things are slowed like this. It's this software - that, I'm sure!

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
I find it slow most of the time. However, most afternoons (say noon - 5pm CST) its horrible - and just keeps getting worse as the day wears on.

Mike.