Portability and Compatibility of Access

Brad wrote:
> discuss the portability and compatibility of Microsoft
> access

Your in the wrong newsgroup. :)

Try microsoft.public.access to find this discussion.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org
http://www.mvps.org

What makes you think Access people will obey his order.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"Ronnie Vernon MVP" <ronv@mvps.org> wrote in message news:eqCbtKUfEHA.236@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Brad wrote:
> > discuss the portability and compatibility of Microsoft
> > access
>
> Your in the wrong newsgroup. :)
>
> Try microsoft.public.access to find this discussion.
>
> --
> Ronnie Vernon
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User
>
> Please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
> http://www.dts-l.org
> http://www.mvps.org

Well, they're supposed to be "access"ible, aren't they?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone