Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Sharepoint 2003 Server in an Windows NT domain?!!? possible?

Tags:
  • Domain
  • Servers
  • Windows NT
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
June 16, 2004 3:10:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

Hi!!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to integrate a Sahrepoint 2003 Server
in an existing Windows NT domain (of course this domain has no Active
Directory ;( ).

Any problems with this integration?
Which service pack must have the Window NT domain server?
Any limitation in Sharepoint 2003 Server when it's integrated in a Windows
NT domain?

gicio

More about : sharepoint 2003 server windows domain

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 6:22:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

You may get a better response from the sharepoint group.