Sharepoint 2003 Server in an Windows NT domain?!!? possible?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

Hi!!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to integrate a Sahrepoint 2003 Server
in an existing Windows NT domain (of course this domain has no Active
Directory ;( ).

Any problems with this integration?
Which service pack must have the Window NT domain server?
Any limitation in Sharepoint 2003 Server when it's integrated in a Windows
NT domain?

gicio
1 answer Last reply
More about sharepoint 2003 server windows domain possible
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    You may get a better response from the sharepoint group.

    <gicio@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > Hi!!
    >
    > Can someone tell me if it is possible to integrate a Sahrepoint 2003
    Server
    > in an existing Windows NT domain (of course this domain has no Active
    > Directory ;( ).
    >
    > Any problems with this integration?
    > Which service pack must have the Window NT domain server?
    > Any limitation in Sharepoint 2003 Server when it's integrated in a
    Windows
    > NT domain?
    >
    > gicio

Domain Servers Windows NT Microsoft Windows