Displaying domain users and groups they belong to in list

1. How do I display on an NT server a list of all users
> and each group they are a member of
> 2. How do I display a list of all folders/directories on
> server and the users & groups that have access to each
> folder
2 answers Last reply
More about displaying domain users groups belong list

    Hello,

    You can do this with Ideal Administration from www.pointdev.com - menu
    "Database", "objects", "Groups"/"User accounts". menu "Database", "Files &
    Direcories", "Files and Directories". These functions generate MS Access
    tables with all the user properties, file and directory properties,
    including access permissions. These functions can be scheduled by using the
    Database Exporter.

    "jody" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:2106401c459ff
    $7b36d4a0$a401280a@phx.gbl:

    > 1. How do I display on an NT server a list of all users
    >> and each group they are a member of
    >> 2. How do I display a list of all folders/directories on
    >> server and the users & groups that have access to each
    >> folder

    Thanks, first impressions are very good. Looks like an
    excellent tool.

    >$7b36d4a0$a401280a@phx.gbl:
    >
    >> 1. How do I display on an NT server a list of all users
    >>> and each group they are a member of
    >>> 2. How do I display a list of all folders/directories
    on
    >>> server and the users & groups that have access to each
    >>> folder
    >>

    >.

Domain Servers Windows Displays