Displaying domain users and groups they belong to in list

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 24, 2004 12:25:29 PM

1. How do I display on an NT server a list of all users
> and each group they are a member of
> 2. How do I display a list of all folders/directories on
> server and the users & groups that have access to each
> folder

More about : displaying domain users groups belong list

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 12:39:45 PM

Hello,

You can do this with Ideal Administration from www.pointdev.com - menu
"Database", "objects", "Groups"/"User accounts". menu "Database", "Files &
Direcories", "Files and Directories". These functions generate MS Access
tables with all the user properties, file and directory properties,
including access permissions. These functions can be scheduled by using the
Database Exporter.

"jody" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:2106401c459ff
$7b36d4a0$a401280a@phx.gbl:

> 1. How do I display on an NT server a list of all users
>> and each group they are a member of
>> 2. How do I display a list of all folders/directories on
>> server and the users & groups that have access to each
>> folder

June 25, 2004 5:27:10 AM

Thanks, first impressions are very good. Looks like an
excellent tool.

!