Is there a new version of flight simulator ?????

hi all of you, i have flight simulator 2002 at home but i want to
upgrate to 2004, but i'm wondering if 2005 or 2006 will be comming
out soon?????
so does any off you have heard anything about a new flight simulator
that will be out on the market from microsoft in the near future ?

could you reply at syldeninf@yahoo.ca please

bye

Denis

I havn't heard any news of a FS2006 being immenent... FS2005 won't happen
just as a FS2003, FS2001, and FS99 never happened.

"syldeninf" <syldeninf@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> hi all of you, i have flight simulator 2002 at home but i want to
> upgrate to 2004, but i'm wondering if 2005 or 2006 will be comming
> out soon?????
> so does any off you have heard anything about a new flight simulator
> that will be out on the market from microsoft in the near future ?
>
> could you reply at syldeninf@yahoo.ca please
>
> bye
>
> Denis

David

Yeah, the stewardesses are hot on the heavies! :)

Dave