Is there a new version of flight simulator ?????

hi all of you, i have flight simulator 2002 at home but i want to
upgrate to 2004, but i'm wondering if 2005 or 2006 will be comming
out soon?????
so does any off you have heard anything about a new flight simulator
that will be out on the market from microsoft in the near future ?

could you reply at syldeninf@yahoo.ca please

bye

Denis

More about version flight simulator

    I havn't heard any news of a FS2006 being immenent... FS2005 won't happen
    just as a FS2003, FS2001, and FS99 never happened.

    "syldeninf" <syldeninf@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > hi all of you, i have flight simulator 2002 at home but i want to
    > upgrate to 2004, but i'm wondering if 2005 or 2006 will be comming
    > out soon?????
    > so does any off you have heard anything about a new flight simulator
    > that will be out on the market from microsoft in the near future ?
    >
    > could you reply at syldeninf@yahoo.ca please
    >
    > bye
    >
    > Denis

    "Trent Hopkinson"
    > FS99 never happened.

    What? You didn't get FS99? Too bad, it was great. :-)

    Dallas

    Yeah, the stewardesses are hot on the heavies! :)

    Dave

    Dallas wrote:

    > "Trent Hopkinson"
    >
    >>FS99 never happened.
    >

    > What? You didn't get FS99? Too bad, it was great. :-)
    >
    > Dallas

Games Microsoft Search Engine Video Games