Connecting Plasma Screen TV to Computer

I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
and connect the easiest?
Has anyone done this?
What sound system would be good get?

B M
2 answers Last reply
More about connecting plasma screen computer

    mine has a dvi connector on the video card and plasma screen
    "Brett Miller" <Brett@miller.com> wrote in message
    >I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
    > computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
    > choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
    > and connect the easiest?
    > Has anyone done this?
    > What sound system would be good get?
    >
    > B M

    DVI would be 1st choice, Component out(red,tellow,white) 2nd, S-video third.

    "Brett Miller" <Brett@miller.com> wrote in message
    > I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
    > computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
    > choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
    > and connect the easiest?
    > Has anyone done this?
    > What sound system would be good get?
    >
    > B M