Connecting Plasma Screen TV to Computer

I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
and connect the easiest?
Has anyone done this?
What sound system would be good get?

B M

BigJim

mine has a dvi connector on the video card and plasma screen
"Brett Miller" <Brett@miller.com> wrote in message
>I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
> computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
> choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
> and connect the easiest?
> Has anyone done this?
> What sound system would be good get?
>
> B M

DVI would be 1st choice, Component out(red,tellow,white) 2nd, S-video third.