Connecting Plasma Screen TV to Computer

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
June 4, 2005 4:16:36 AM

I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
and connect the easiest?
Has anyone done this?
What sound system would be good get?

B M
June 4, 2005 4:49:53 PM

mine has a dvi connector on the video card and plasma screen
"Brett Miller" <Brett@miller.com> wrote in message
>I have a 40 " plasma screen LG (brand) TV that I want to attach to my
> computer. The TV has a host of connectors in the back that I can
> choose from. Any suggestions as to what will give the best picture
> and connect the easiest?
> Has anyone done this?
> What sound system would be good get?
>
> B M
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
June 4, 2005 11:41:40 PM

DVI would be 1st choice, Component out(red,tellow,white) 2nd, S-video third.

!