unable to remove Nt4 Server from domain

Im unable to remove a NT 4 server with Exchange
5.5
from our NT4 domain. Everytime i try to remove the
machine Hyena gives me an error message, the server
could not be removed from the domain, because he could
not be found (computername is writen with a ? at the
end) but i can see him in the configuration of hyena.
So the server is there but not???
The whole mess started as a second server was
connected to the domain with the same name (first one
was offline)... So i think that the winns name and the
sid do not fit in the PDC database. Is there any
possibility to remove the machine from the domain or
to delete him directly in PDC database???

Waiting hopefuly for an answer

Michael

Open a dos prompt on the Exchange server
and run net accounts; what is the computer
role?