Event Viewer - License Service ??

Hi all,

i have seen my event viewer and i have some errors , but one is very
strange...

The product WIndows Nt Server is out of licenses.............

How i solve this problem ???

tnks
4 answers Last reply
More about event viewer license service

    Disable the lisence logging service on all servers
    on your domain. The lisence logging service
    doesn't work and it's not mandantory. Make
    sure you have the correct number of licenses.
    "Juliano" <juliano.bm@ig.com.br> wrote in message

    > i have seen my event viewer and i have some errors , but one is very
    > strange...
    >
    > The product WIndows Nt Server is out of licenses.............
    >

    > How i solve this problem ???
    >
    > tnks

    ok, but if i disable it, don´t stop nothing in my domain ?
    i have just one domain with one bdc..

    tnks

    "Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" <Michael.Giorgio@NoSpam.mayerson.com> escreveu na
    mensagem news:#kMAZ4SXEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Disable the lisence logging service on all servers
    > on your domain. The lisence logging service
    > doesn't work and it's not mandantory. Make
    > sure you have the correct number of licenses.
    > "Juliano" <juliano.bm@ig.com.br> wrote in message
    > >
    > > i have seen my event viewer and i have some errors , but one is very
    > > strange...
    > >
    > > The product WIndows Nt Server is out of licenses.............
    > >

    > > How i solve this problem ???
    > >
    > > tnks

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain (More info?)

    Disable it on all of your servers. It won't cause
    any problems at whatsoever. The service never
    did work properly and there are no plans to fix
    it. As long as you *have* enough licenses you
    are fine.

    "Juliano" <juliano.bm@ig.com.br> wrote in message
    > ok, but if i disable it, don´t stop nothing in my domain ?
    > i have just one domain with one bdc..
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain (More info?)

    stopping this service means stopping just the logging process.
    you have a short of licenses. you can check that in license manager, you
    will find that some users are not able to get access to your domain
    resources.

    > ok, but if i disable it, don´t stop nothing in my domain ?
    > i have just one domain with one bdc..
    >
    > tnks
    >
    > "Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" <Michael.Giorgio@NoSpam.mayerson.com> escreveu
    na
    > mensagem news:#kMAZ4SXEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > > Disable the lisence logging service on all servers
    > > on your domain. The lisence logging service
    > > doesn't work and it's not mandantory. Make
    > > sure you have the correct number of licenses.
    > > "Juliano" <juliano.bm@ig.com.br> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > i have seen my event viewer and i have some errors , but one is very
    > > > strange...
    > > >
    > > > The product WIndows Nt Server is out of licenses.............
    > > >

    > > > How i solve this problem ???
    > > >
    > > > tnks

Event Viewer Microsoft License Windows