CALs will not release in Windows NT 4.0

I have an NT 4.0 Server which acts as the Primary Domain
Controller for authentication of users. NT is not
releasing the CALS when users log-off. How do I fix this?

Disable the license logging service on all servers
on your domain. The service never did work
properly and is not mandatory. Use the honor
system.