Paul

Splendid

I have downloaded the Microsoft Tweak UI from the Microsoft website to use
the auto login function.

I hate having to click on my name to log me in everytime I start up me pc.

I have turned to auto login function on with the Tweak UI program but it
never seems to work.

Everytime I restart my machine I have to click me name.

Is there a way this can be set so it auto logs me in when I switch my pc on?

Cheers

Paul

You can use the following steps to enable automatic logon:

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type: control userpasswords2 , and then click OK.
3. In the dialog box that appears, clear the "Users must enter a user name
and password to use this computer" check box, and then click OK.

How to Enable Automatic Logon in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315231&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Paul" wrote:

|I have downloaded the Microsoft Tweak UI from the Microsoft website to use
| the auto login function.
|
| I hate having to click on my name to log me in everytime I start up me pc.
|
| I have turned to auto login function on with the Tweak UI program but it
| never seems to work.
|
| Everytime I restart my machine I have to click me name.
|
| Is there a way this can be set so it auto logs me in when I switch my pc on?
|
| Cheers
|
| Paul

Paul

Splendid