Printing via wirless connection

JJ

I have two XP syst. Desk Top and lap top which is wireless. Wireless will not
see the desk top but desk top see's the wireless. Anyone get this solved yet?

Malke

JJ wrote:

> I have two XP syst. Desk Top and lap top which is wireless. Wireless
> will not see the desk top but desk top see's the wireless. Anyone get
> this solved yet?

This is not a wireless issue, but rather a networking problem. You need
to set up your network properly. With both computers on, run the
Network Setup Wizard on each of them. If this does not solve the
problem, here are links to help you:

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/support/troubleshoot_index.htm
http://www.ezlan.net/index.html

Malke