256 more megs of ram, Would I notice it?

I already have 512 megs of ram on my Asus A7N8X system.
Would I notice a performance improvement buy adding another 256 megs
of ram stick? Or should I save that money?

thanks always..

******************************
http://www.dubyareport.net/
http://www.frozenpsi.net/

303/299/200 since March 13th 2005

In article <d8qqa1tje40ieql96ikj2drtoj1bfiebpm@4ax.com>, says...
> I already have 512 megs of ram on my Asus A7N8X system.
> Would I notice a performance improvement buy adding another 256 megs
> of ram stick? Or should I save that money?

Depends entirely on use.

--
Conor

"Be incomprehensible. If they can't understand, they can't disagree"

ME

"dnc_tn@yahoo.com" <DNC_TN@> wrote:

>I already have 512 megs of ram on my Asus A7N8X system.
>Would I notice a performance improvement buy adding another 256 megs
>of ram stick? Or should I save that money?
>
>thanks always..

For normal use unlikely, but when I am doing video work on my A7N8X you
really can tell the difference between 512 and 1024.

Hope this helps

Andy

I play lots of games. I increased from 512 to 1GB and load times are
incredibly fast now. The hard drives is hardly ever accessed for paging file
access.