Diamond Fire GL 4000 problem! plz. help

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b U Graphics card
June 14, 2005 2:12:33 AM

i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.

recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make it
work properly.

I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.

please help

aplecko@gmail.com
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b U Graphics card
June 14, 2005 2:12:34 AM

Pleèko Vitomir wrote:

> i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.
>
> recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make it
> work properly.
>
> I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
> that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.
>
> please help
>
> aplecko@gmail.com

With "it doesn't work properly" being the only description given the only
solution one can offer is "fix it."
June 14, 2005 2:12:34 AM

what driver are you using?

"Pleèko Vitomir" <vitomir.plecko1@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
news:D 8kp3f$t8o$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.
>
> recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make
it
> work properly.
>
> I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
> that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.
>
> please help
>
> aplecko@gmail.com

a b B Homebuilt system
a b U Graphics card
June 15, 2005 4:35:17 AM

Fixed it! driver incompatibility with win98.
Found some old driver from 1997. just for win95. It was needed for the
system to recognize the card and then it was easy.

thanx anyway
June 15, 2005 4:35:18 AM

your welcome?
news:D 8nlr2$k1j$1@ss405.t-com.hr...