Diamond Fire GL 4000 problem! plz. help

i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.

recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make it
work properly.

I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.

please help

aplecko@gmail.com
4 answers Last reply
More about diamond fire 4000 problem help

    Pleèko Vitomir wrote:

    > i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.
    >
    > recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make it
    > work properly.
    >
    > I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
    > that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.
    >
    > please help
    >
    > aplecko@gmail.com

    With "it doesn't work properly" being the only description given the only
    solution one can offer is "fix it."

    what driver are you using?

    "Pleèko Vitomir" <vitomir.plecko1@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
    > i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.
    >
    > recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make
    it
    > work properly.
    >
    > I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
    > that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.
    >
    > please help
    >
    > aplecko@gmail.com

    Fixed it! driver incompatibility with win98.
    Found some old driver from 1997. just for win95. It was needed for the
    system to recognize the card and then it was easy.

    thanx anyway

    your welcome?
    > Fixed it! driver incompatibility with win98.
    > Found some old driver from 1997. just for win95. It was needed for the
    > system to recognize the card and then it was easy.
    >
    > thanx anyway

Homebuilt Diamond Graphics Cards Systems