how to use your monitor as a camera

Absolutely Amazing!!! Check it out: (posted in another group)

>A while back, I recall someone posted a link to the web site that
>explains and demonstrates technology which can view a user through
>his (or her) monitor. I lost the link. Anybody have it please?

IGNORE all those other SO CALLED "engineers" who SCOFF at this!!
HERE is the link to this AMAZING NEW SPY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

[ http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.html ]

jad

Hey! That's not me, I have blue eyes..........

<sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Absolutely Amazing!!! Check it out: (posted in another group)
>
>>A while back, I recall someone posted a link to the web site that
>>explains and demonstrates technology which can view a user through
>>his (or her) monitor. I lost the link. Anybody have it please?
>
> IGNORE all those other SO CALLED "engineers" who SCOFF at this!!
> HERE is the link to this AMAZING NEW SPY TECHNOLOGY!!!!
>
> [ http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.html ]

Philo

<sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Absolutely Amazing!!! Check it out: (posted in another group)
>
>>A while back, I recall someone posted a link to the web site that
>>explains and demonstrates technology which can view a user through
the link to this AMAZING NEW SPY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

> [ http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.html ]

a little too flattering.
i don't have that much hair anymore :)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:00:35 -0700, "johns"
<johns123xxx@xxxmoscow.com> wrote:

>Funny as hell. I'm going to post it all over campus :)
>I fell for it too. Geeze!
>
>johns

Wasn't that good?
I got my boss soooo good! had him looking right into the crt!