how to use your monitor as a camera

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b C Monitor
June 14, 2005 10:28:55 PM

Absolutely Amazing!!! Check it out: (posted in another group)

>A while back, I recall someone posted a link to the web site that
>explains and demonstrates technology which can view a user through
>his (or her) monitor. I lost the link. Anybody have it please?

IGNORE all those other SO CALLED "engineers" who SCOFF at this!!
HERE is the link to this AMAZING NEW SPY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

[ http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.h... ]

More about : monitor camera

June 14, 2005 10:28:56 PM

Hey! That's not me, I have blue eyes..........

<sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Absolutely Amazing!!! Check it out: (posted in another group)
>
>>A while back, I recall someone posted a link to the web site that
>>explains and demonstrates technology which can view a user through
>>his (or her) monitor. I lost the link. Anybody have it please?
>
> IGNORE all those other SO CALLED "engineers" who SCOFF at this!!
> HERE is the link to this AMAZING NEW SPY TECHNOLOGY!!!!
>
> [ http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.h... ]

June 14, 2005 10:43:24 PM

<sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Absolutely Amazing!!! Check it out: (posted in another group)
>
>>A while back, I recall someone posted a link to the web site that
>>explains and demonstrates technology which can view a user through
the link to this AMAZING NEW SPY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

> [ http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.h... ]

a little too flattering.
i don't have that much hair anymore :)
Related resources
June 15, 2005 5:00:35 AM

Funny as hell. I'm going to post it all over campus :-)
I fell for it too. Geeze!

johns
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b C Monitor
June 15, 2005 10:38:29 PM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:00:35 -0700, "johns"
<johns123xxx@xxxmoscow.com> wrote:

>Funny as hell. I'm going to post it all over campus :-)
>I fell for it too. Geeze!
>
>johns

Wasn't that good?
I got my boss soooo good! had him looking right into the crt!
!