List of Domain Controller Roles ???

Is there a command to easily display which domain controllers are the
following: Schema master,Domain naming master,RID
master,Infrastructure master ??

i know there are about 20 different ways to do this, but i jkust
wanted to know if there is one simple commadn to do it.

thanks

I ran across this probleand used the dciag from a command prompt. It list
alot of other information, but will also list what you need.