streets & trips

August 21, 2004 2:36:06 PM

hello
does anybody knows how can i get my dell axim 30
to work with pocket pc street & trips
because i keep getting a error messege everytime i tried
to install the program. your help will be appreciated
thanks

More about : streets trips

Anonymous
August 21, 2004 4:52:52 PM

In order to receive help you should post the exact message that you
received. There could be hundreds of possible error messages.

--
____________________
Ann

"piano14" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello
> does anybody knows how can i get my dell axim 30
> to work with pocket pc street & trips
> because i keep getting a error messege everytime i tried
> to install the program. your help will be appreciated
> thanks
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 6:48:33 PM

And what version of Pocket Streets (or what version of Streets and Trips it
comes from) are you trying to load.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices

!