please help wanted

I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.

My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it nothing
happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any help
4 answers Last reply
More about please wanted

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se>
    wrote:

    >I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.
    >
    >My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it nothing
    >happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
    >Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.
    >

    >Thanks in advance for any help

    It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?

    Thanks sdeyreo,

    I'm using Windows XP, Version 5.1

    Yes, I have been told that it's a javascript thing but how to fix it I have
    no clue.

    Do you have the Sun Java Virtual Machine installed? (www.java.com)

    "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se> wrote in message
    > Thanks sdeyreo,
    >
    > I'm using Windows XP, Version 5.1
    >
    > Yes, I have been told that it's a javascript thing but how to fix it I
    > have no clue.
    >
    > <sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.
    >>>
    >>>My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it
    >>>nothing
    >>>happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
    >>>Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.
    >>>

    >>>Thanks in advance for any help
    >>>

    >> It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?

    Yes sir, I have but it doesn't helps.

    "Bob Knowlden" <nkbob@comcast.net> skrev i meddelandet
    > Do you have the Sun Java Virtual Machine installed? (www.java.com)
    >
    > "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se> wrote in message
    >> Thanks sdeyreo,
    >>
    >> I'm using Windows XP, Version 5.1
    >>
    >> Yes, I have been told that it's a javascript thing but how to fix it I
    >> have no clue.
    >>
    >> <sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet

    >>> It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?

Homebuilt Hardware Systems