Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

please help wanted

Last response: in Systems
Share
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
June 15, 2005 11:12:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.

My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it nothing
happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.



Thanks in advance for any help

More about : wanted

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
June 15, 2005 11:12:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se>
wrote:

>I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.
>
>My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it nothing
>happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
>Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.
>
>
>
>Thanks in advance for any help
>
>
>
It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
June 16, 2005 1:07:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Thanks sdeyreo,

I'm using Windows XP, Version 5.1

Yes, I have been told that it's a javascript thing but how to fix it I have
no clue.

<sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:lhb1b1le8rssb03892bfh19t6sk5cfivm0@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se>
> wrote:
>
>>I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it nothing
>>happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
>>Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.
>>
>>
>>
>>Thanks in advance for any help
>>
>>
>>
> It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?
Related resources
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
June 16, 2005 11:17:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Do you have the Sun Java Virtual Machine installed? (www.java.com)

"Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se> wrote in message
news:4jbse.27364$d5.179373@newsb.telia.net...
> Thanks sdeyreo,
>
> I'm using Windows XP, Version 5.1
>
> Yes, I have been told that it's a javascript thing but how to fix it I
> have no clue.
>
> <sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> news:lhb1b1le8rssb03892bfh19t6sk5cfivm0@4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.
>>>
>>>My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it
>>>nothing
>>>happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the words
>>>Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance for any help
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?
>
>
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
June 17, 2005 10:47:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Yes sir, I have but it doesn't helps.

"Bob Knowlden" <nkbob@comcast.net> skrev i meddelandet
news:qt-dnXBI2dQZlS_fRVn-jQ@comcast.com...
> Do you have the Sun Java Virtual Machine installed? (www.java.com)
>
> "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se> wrote in message
> news:4jbse.27364$d5.179373@newsb.telia.net...
>> Thanks sdeyreo,
>>
>> I'm using Windows XP, Version 5.1
>>
>> Yes, I have been told that it's a javascript thing but how to fix it I
>> have no clue.
>>
>> <sdeyoreo@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
>> news:lhb1b1le8rssb03892bfh19t6sk5cfivm0@4ax.com...
>>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, "Sulevani" <sulevani@comhem.se>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>I have problem and I don't know how to fix it.
>>>>
>>>>My problem is that in some pages when I click on a link to open it
>>>>nothing
>>>>happened. This page www.netkurd.com is an ex so when I click on the
>>>>words
>>>>Redaksyon under the rolling pictures nothing happens.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Thanks in advance for any help
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> It's a javascript thing, what browser & version you using?
>>
>>
>
>
!