PC crashs event id ?

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

Hi been getting this error for a while now, it crashs my pc. if I look in
event viewer this is what shows up anyone know what it is, and how to fix
it. I am at my wits end.

Date 19/06/2005

Type: error Event ID: 4609 Category 50

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
processing. HRESULT was 8007041F from line 44 of
d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

jad

look at your NIC drivers

"billy" <uanker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi been getting this error for a while now, it crashs my pc. if I look in
> event viewer this is what shows up anyone know what it is, and how to fix
> it. I am at my wits end.
>
> Date 19/06/2005
>
> Type: error Event ID: 4609 Category 50
>
> The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
> processing. HRESULT was 8007041F from line 44 of
> d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
> Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

Stephen

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:35:03 GMT, "billy" <uanker@hotmail.com> had a
flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

>Hi been getting this error for a while now, it crashs my pc. if I look in
>event viewer this is what shows up anyone know what it is, and how to fix
>it. I am at my wits end.
>
>Date 19/06/2005
>
>Type: error Event ID: 4609 Category 50
>
>The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
>processing. HRESULT was 8007041F from line 44 of
>d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
>Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.
>
>For more information, see Help and Support Center at
>http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Click on that link in the error log. Sometimes it can tell you.

Stephen