How can I get "Windows Update" n my start menu

peterm

I checked out a few computers at work, and some of them don't have 'Windows
Update" in the start menu. How can I get that into the start menu. I have no
idea where the start menu program is located at. Any help is
appreciated.........Peter

Drop a shortcut to %systemroot%\system32\wupdmgr.exe in to "documents and
settings\all users\start menu".

--
Walter Clayton - MS MVP(WinXP)
Associate Expert

"PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
>I checked out a few computers at work, and some of them don't have 'Windows
> Update" in the start menu. How can I get that into the start menu. I have
> no
> idea where the start menu program is located at. Any help is
> appreciated.........Peter

peterm

Greeeeeeeaaaaat, thanks a bunch............Peter