Mother Boards built in wireless

Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?

Thanks,
Ed.
3 answers Last reply
More about mother boards built wireless

    "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

    > Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ed.

    Quite a few interesting links here:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=motherboards+onboard+wireless+adapter&btnG=Search

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that. I see that there are several
    mother boards out there with onboard wireless LAN. I notice a couple also
    aren't onboard but come with a PCI wireless NIC card.
    I will check some of these boards out.

    Thanks again,
    Ed.

    > "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Ed.
    >
    > Quite a few interesting links here:
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=motherboards+onboard+wireless+adapter&btnG=Search
    >
    > Malke
    > --
    > Elephant Boy Computers
    > www.elephantboycomputers.com
    > "Don't Panic!"
    > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

    > Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that. I see that there are
    > several mother boards out there with onboard wireless LAN. I notice a
    > couple also aren't onboard but come with a PCI wireless NIC card.
    > I will check some of these boards out.

    You're welcome, Ed. One thing you might do to help you choose is go to
    some forums specializing in whatever motherboard interests you. See
    what the users have to say. AMDMB.com uses forums here:

    http://forums.pcper.com/

    but there are many other good hardware forums. Google for something like
    "Asus forums" when you're ready.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com
    "Don't Panic!"
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Wireless Networking Microsoft Motherboards Wireless Lan Wireless Networking