Canon low ink warning

Vic

Hi,
Bought Canon Bubble Jet S330 photo printer 12 months ago and it has always
been perfect. Recently however the low ink warning has stopped working and
reads full all the time. Black ran out this week and indicator still showed
full.
The option for it on the maintenance tab is greyed out although the circles
are ticked. Have uninstalled the driver completely and reinstalled from
original CD Rom but no joy. Also downloaded new driver from Canon web site &
still no joy.
Am running XP Home Edtn complete with SP2 updates.
In control panel-printers and faxes, it shows the correct printer and the
maintenance tab on it allows me to select "show low ink warning". & send to
printer but it still doesn't show.
All other functions of the printer are perfect.
Any help would be appreciated.
Vic.

Vic

"Vic" <caretaker@roytham.ham> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Bought Canon Bubble Jet S330 photo printer 12 months ago and it has always
> been perfect. Recently however the low ink warning has stopped working and
> reads full all the time. Black ran out this week and indicator still
> showed full.
> The option for it on the maintenance tab is greyed out although the
> circles are ticked. Have uninstalled the driver completely and
> reinstalled from original CD Rom but no joy. Also downloaded new driver
> from Canon web site & still no joy.
> Am running XP Home Edtn complete with SP2 updates.
> In control panel-printers and faxes, it shows the correct printer and the
> maintenance tab on it allows me to select "show low ink warning". & send
> to printer but it still doesn't show.
> All other functions of the printer are perfect.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Vic.
>Sorry about this but I just restored to an earlier date and now it works
>again.
Thanks anyway.
Vic