PDC Crashed. Need to Promote BDC now. Help!

As luck would have it, my PDC crashed, and I need to promote my BDC to
PDC now. The old PDC is completely out of commission. What do I need to
do in order to get the BDC up and running properly as PDC?

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

Open server manager and highlight the BDC then click on
computer and promote to primary. The BDC will complain
because there is no PDC so just ignore the message..