Recommended External Hard Drive Enclosure?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
July 2, 2005 6:11:07 PM

I need to get an external hard drive enclosure for a 160 GB hard drive I
have. Since this is primarily for backup, I was thinking about one without
a fan. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
July 2, 2005 6:55:46 PM

"AFGH" <heiber@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I need to get an external hard drive enclosure for a 160 GB hard drive I
>have. Since this is primarily for backup, I was thinking about one without
>a fan. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Without a doubt, try to get an `ICY BOX`, bought mine 3 months ago, it`s
brill. USB, Firewire,
got its own power supply, and no need for noisy fans.
best wishes..OJ
!