Recommended External Hard Drive Enclosure?

I need to get an external hard drive enclosure for a 160 GB hard drive I
have. Since this is primarily for backup, I was thinking about one without
a fan. Any recommendations? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about recommended external hard drive enclosure

    "AFGH" <heiber@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I need to get an external hard drive enclosure for a 160 GB hard drive I
    >have. Since this is primarily for backup, I was thinking about one without
    >a fan. Any recommendations? Thanks.

    Without a doubt, try to get an `ICY BOX`, bought mine 3 months ago, it`s
    brill. USB, Firewire,
    got its own power supply, and no need for noisy fans.
    best wishes..OJ

Homebuilt Enclosure External Hard Drive Systems