my beef: searching for sound cards at Newegg

There is a lot to like and Newegg, but what is their problem with
sound cards?

There is no Sound Cards link on their homepage, even though they do
list Flash Media, PDAs, and Projectors.

If you enter "sound card" or "sound cards" in their search engine,
the main match is "Video Card Store"

:eek:/

Yes, I can cope

Jim

John Doe wrote:
> There is a lot to like and Newegg, but what is their problem with
> sound cards?
>
> There is no Sound Cards link on their homepage, even though they do
> list Flash Media, PDAs, and Projectors.
>
> If you enter "sound card" or "sound cards" in their search engine,
> the main match is "Video Card Store"
>
> :eek:/
>
> Yes, I can cope

You must have been tired. Starting on their home page, select Hardware.
Then you'll see > Sound Cards & MIDI Devices

John Doe wrote:
> There is a lot to like and Newegg, but what is their problem with
> sound cards?
>
> There is no Sound Cards link on their homepage, even though they do
> list Flash Media, PDAs, and Projectors.
>
> If you enter "sound card" or "sound cards" in their search engine,
> the main match is "Video Card Store"
>
> :eek:/
>
> Yes, I can cope

A person with a modicum of grey matter would click on "Shop All
Categories" then click on "Sound Cards & MIDI Devices"...