Aopen AX4PE + IDE + add SATA boot from old ide

Hi,

I have a system with a Aopen AX4PE Max mainboard. The system was build on 2
IDE harddisk connected to the yellow cable.
Now I like to add a third disk, a SATA. But the machine wants to boot from
it. I want to have it boot from the IDE Primary master, the old one.

Please help,
Gert

jad

your boot sequence would be?