List of Groups in a Domain

KK

hi,
how can i get a list of all the groups in my domain, any
command line or GUI will help. I am a little sceptical
about installing anything from any third party..some
script or reskit tool is appreciated.
thank
KK

Hello,

You have several solutions: "NET GROUP /DOMAIN", Addusers.exe tools from
the Microsoft Resource Kit, or third party tools like Ideal Administration
from www.pointdev.com (free 30 days version!). menu "Database", "Objects",
"User groups". This option lists in a MS Access Table the groups and
members of the selected servers or stations.

"KK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:857c01c4852d
$c9f362d0$a401280a@phx.gbl: