What are "Bravo" brand memory chips?

I have some PNY PC3200 modules with "Bravo" brand memory chips on them.
I assume that they're used or generic chips, but how bad is Bravo
compared to Spectek and Elixir? Is one particular chip maker behind
Bravo, the way Nanya is behind Elixir?

Fred wrote:
> larry moe 'n curly <larrymoencurly@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > I have some PNY PC3200 modules with "Bravo" brand memory
> > chips on them.
>
> Why have you some pny pc3200 modules with "bravo" brand memory
> chips on them?

They were each $20 for 512M, after rebate.

I'm glad you're not bitter just because the Viagara and Propecia failed
for you.